The Monday Quarterback Club, originally known as the Touchdown Club, was formed in 1960 by a group of Buffalo business people who met for lunch with Bills' owner Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. on Mondays following Bills' home games. They talked about the team and how to support it. As membership grew, speakers were invited.
Changing the name to the Monday Quarterback Club in 1979, the Club continues to meet on selected Mondays during the season, and also hosts other special events.
Members share these things in common: a passion for the Bills and professional football in Western New York; a desire to network among their business peers; and a staunch support of the Bills and the enjoyment of talking and hearing about the team and NFL football.
Questions: call 716-844-9566 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
- Paul Peck, President
- James J. Sabo*, Immediate Past President
- Joe Lojacono*, Vice President
- Dennis J. (Denny) Lynch, Vice President
- Jon V. Zucarelli, Treasurer
- Anthony (Tony) Ricotta, Secretary
- Gordon Ballard*, At-Large Director
- Booker Edgerson, At-Large Director
- David J. Franko, At-Large Director
- Douglas LaFay, At-Large Director
- Bill Munson, At-Large Director
- Louis Nuchereno, At-Large Director
- Bob Rucker*, At-Large Director
- Steve Sullivan, At-Large Director
businesses supporting the Bills.